As an estate planning attorney, Becky also understands the importance of how a client’s financial goals and plan, including life and long-term care insurance, impact her clients’ estate planning. Becky wanted to ensure individuals and families were receiving advice from someone who had her client’s best interest at the center of their plan. She partnered with Shanna Tingom, an independent financial professional, who shares her same values of integrity, trust, transparency, and has the same strong focus on client-service. Together they created Heritage Financial Strategies to complement the services provided by Cholewka Law. Becky and Shanna both love to laugh and love Barry Manilow, which you will hear in the office frequently.
Becky is proud to be actively involved in our local community. She is President of the Small Business Alliance, is on the Mercy Gilbert Hospital Patient Advisory Council, and is the WealthCounsel Arizona Forum Facilitator where she is responsible for the mentoring and continuing education of 150+ estate planning attorneys. Becky also serves as a kindergarten Sunday school teacher at Rock Point Church.
Becky and her husband have been married more than 20 years and have lived in California, Ohio, and Arizona and have called Gilbert “home” since 2004. She enjoys riding bikes and playing in splash pads with her 6-year old son, William. She also enjoys traveling (especially to any beach or federal park), rooting for Cleveland sports teams that sadly never win, and she is a bit obsessed with action movies (which makes the office appropriately located in suite #007!)
Areas of Practice
- Estate Planning
- Elder Law
- Arizona Supreme Court
- Appellate Courts of Arizona
- Superior Courts of Arizona
- US Federal Court- District of Arizona
- Phoenix School of Law, Phoenix, Arizona
- J.D. (Cum Laude) – 2008
- Law Review: Phoenix Law Review, Editor-In-Chief
- Cleveland State University, Cleveland, Ohio
- Master of Public Administration (Cum Laude) – 1996
- Biola University
- B.A. – 1993
- Major: Social Science
- Legal Assistance from a Neighborhood Attorney
- Our Areas of Practice and How We Can Help You
- Tend to Your Estate Plan with a Green Thumb
- To Tell or Not to Tell: Shedding Some Light on Your Estate Plan
- Are You Playing Russian Roulette With Your Family? Why Estate Planning is Urgent
Talk with a lawyer at Cholewka Law about your legal matter. Contact our Gilbert, Arizona, law office at (480) 497-3770 to schedule a confidential consultation. You may also complete our online contact form.