A Collaborative Approach to Family Law
As Gilbert AZ family law attorneys, we believe that the emotionally charged issues surrounding divorce can and should be resolved through a spirit of collaboration rather than confrontation. This is particularly true in situations where children are involved. A collaborative approach:
- Keeps family members talking to one another
- Allows you and your spouse to make decisions about what is best for your children, and how assets will be divided, rather than having a judge decide for you
- Offers the best chance of you and your spouse becoming civil co-parents after the divorce is finalized
- Costs substantially less than litigation
All of which explains why more and more families are opting for a collaborative approach.
Our family law services include:
- Consultation regarding your legal rights
- Document Review
- Assisted Divorce (an economical approach wherein we draft your divorce documents after you and your spouse have agreed on all issues)
We are committed to providing attentive service during this difficult time. We will be readily available to answer your questions and empower you to make decisions that are in your best interests. If you are considering divorce, or already involved in the process, contact us today for a consultation.