We are here. We are open. We can help.
The Cholewka Law team hopes clients and our community stay healthy in mind and body during this difficult time. As always, our number one goal is the well-being of our staff, clients and their families.
How Cholewka Law Is Keeping Clients Safe
How to Protect Yourself
Estate planning may seem unimportant during a global pandemic. In reality, the importance of advance directives has never been greater. Now more than ever, every adult needs to create estate planning documents.
The impact of the coronavirus pandemic is unprecedented in our history. We hope each of you has taken precautions to protect your health and stay informed. There is a lot of misinformation out there, so we recommend relying on government sites to monitor the situation.
For local news and advice, turn to the Arizona Department of Health Services. This is where you’ll find Governor Ducey’s executive order to stay home and information about school closures.
The U.S. government site Coronavirus.gov offers a wide range of information, including how to protect yourself, COVID-19 symptoms, and updates on cases throughout the country.
Protect Your Health
- Stay home as much as possible, limiting contact to only those within your household.
- Disinfect surfaces with a solution of at least 70 percent alcohol.
- Wash hands frequently, scrubbing the backs of hands and between fingers, for at least 20 seconds.
- When you do leave your home, practice social distancing by maintaining a 6-foot distance between yourself and others.
- Use a tissue to cover your mouth when you sneeze or cough. If a tissue is not available, cough into your elbow or sleeve. Immediately wash your hands after coughing or sneezing.