With Elder Law Who Will Make My Financial Decisions?

senior citizens reviewing a bill

A document called a financial power of attorney allows you to choose the person who will manage your assets if you are unable to do so. A “durable” power of attorney can immediately take care of your property, whereas a “springing” power of attorney can’t begin to take care of your assets until the day you’re deemed mentally incapable of doing so.

If you need help with a financial power attorney, please contact the law offices of Cholewka Law today and schedule a time to speak with an experienced elder law attorney today.

Share this post

Schedule Your Free Right Fit Meeting Today.