At Cholewka Law, we focus on what is known in legal circles as estate planning, probate and trust administration. This involves helping individuals and families find answers to difficult questions, such as:
- How can I ensure my minor children will be cared for properly if something happens to my spouse and I?
- If I become incapacitated, how can I make sure people I trust will have the authority to make medical and financial decisions on my behalf?
- How can I ensure my assets will go to the people I want to receive them after I pass away?
- How can I protect my assets, and the inheritances I leave to my heirs, against creditors, divorce, predators and other potential threats?
- What is involved in probating an estate or administering a trust?
To help you find answers to questions like these and many more, we will work closely with you to gain a thorough understanding of your concerns and hopes for the future. Then, will we design and implement a customized plan to address every single one of them.
We invite you to explore this site to learn more about who we are, what we do and how we can help you achieve your goals. Better yet, why not call us to schedule a consultation? We welcome the opportunity to meet you in person and get to know one another. Let’s talk soon